TERMS OF SERVICE
1.General The following conditions govern the contractual relationship between the seller Pers-vision (hereinafter referred to as "seller") and the respective buyer on the eBay sales platform on the Internet. All offers and services that are provided by the eBay online shop for the customer, are made exclusively on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Deviating regulations are only valid if they have been individually agreed between the eBay online shop and the customer. Subject of the contract is the sale of goods by the seller to the buyer on the eBay sales platform. These goods are offered by the seller either through his eBay shop as a shop item or as general auction items. The products and auctions of these goods offered in the seller's eBay shop in the offer format Buy It Now are also visible on the general eBay websites. This does not apply to articles of the seller, which are intended by him exclusively as a shop article
2nd contract on eBay offers
2.1 The seller always conducts auctions with the "Buy It Now" option or the "Buy It Now" option. The following applies to the conclusion of a contract on eBay: a) The buyer can immediately buy goods offered via the eBay shop of the seller or bid on these goods in the context of an auction. Auction offers can also be linked to the Buy It Now option. b) In the case of an auction, the bid is addressed to the bidder who has the highest bid within the duration of the online auction and who fulfills any additional conditions stipulated. The amount of the purchase price is based on this highest bid. c) In the case of an auction, the offer is deemed to have been accepted only if the bid of the bidder represents the maximum bid at the end of the specified time limit, unless a minimum price (so-called reserve price) has been reached in connection with the bid , The Bidder's bid will expire if another Bidder places a higher bid during the term of the auction. The duration of the auction is based on the official eBay time. d) In the event of premature termination of the offer by the seller, a contract is concluded between the seller and the highest bidder, unless the seller was entitled to withdraw the offer and to cancel these bids. Reasons for premature termination are here (https://pages.ebay.de/help/sell/end_early.html#reasons) deposited. e) A customer can only take back his bid if there is a legitimate reason for doing so. (Https://pages.ebay.de/help/buy/bid-retract.html#wann). After a legitimate bid redemption comes between the customer who is the highest bidder after the auction due to the bid withdrawal and the seller no contract. f) If eBay deletes an article before the end of the offer period, no effective contract between the customer and the seller is concluded. g) The customer can correct his input before submitting his order using the technical means provided by eBay. The corrections can be made using the usual keyboard and mouse functions directly on the supply page in the corresponding input fields. After clicking on the "Buy It Now" button, the customer can check his entries again on the confirmation page below. The customer will be informed by e-mail about the conclusion of the contract. h) In the case of immediate purchase, an effective purchase contract for the Buy It Now price (fixed price) between the buyer and the seller is concluded when the buyer clicks on the "Buy Now" button and confirms the process. i) If an auction offer is additionally provided with the Buy It Now option, an effective purchase contract for the purchase of the article is concluded regardless of the expiry of the offer period and without the execution of an auction at the Buy It Now price (fixed price), if a buyer this Option exercises. The option may be exercised by the buyer as long as no bid has been placed on the item or the bids have not yet reached a minimum price set by the seller. j) The buyer may also accept offers for multiple items by placing the items in the shopping cart (if available) and completing the immediately subsequent payment transaction.
2.2 After the conclusion of the contract, the seller sends the buyer an order confirmation and information about the order processing. At the same time, the seller sends the customer the contract text as well as these general terms and conditions. Contract language is exclusively German. The offer page of the seller is stored by eBay for up to 60 days and can be viewed by the customer under the respective article number on eBay. By means of the print function of the browser the customer has the possibility to print out the website. The seller has no influence on the duration of the storage of the information available on the eBay website. The contract text is saved. The specific order data will also be sent to you by e-mail; In addition, you can view them in our customer login area or on eBay under the respective article number up to 90 days after purchase.
3.Refund right and cancellation consequences
3.1 Right of Withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving a reason. The cancellation period is one month from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us Persvision Adam-Stegerwald Str. 20 51063 Cologne Germany 0221-2725775 E-mail: email@example.com by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, telephone or e-mail) Inform your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
3.2 Consequences of Withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we will have you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs that result from giving you a different type of delivery than the one we offer , have chosen the most favorable standard delivery), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of one month. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. And you have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is due to an unnecessary to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
4. Packing and shipping costs, return costs
4.1 The shipping and packaging costs can be seen in respective auctions with input of the desired delivery country under the tab "shipping and payment methods".
4.2 If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to point 3 of these terms and conditions, you must bear the regular costs of the return after valid declaration of withdrawal.
5. Delivery Delivery is made by sending the goods to the address given by the customer against the stated packaging and shipping costs. If the customer wishes a special type of shipping, which is associated with additional costs, he has to bear this. -The delivery takes place both within Germany and worldwide. -The delivery time within Germany is, unless otherwise stated in the offer, a maximum of 3 working days. The delivery takes place at the latest within 24 hours (Monday to Friday, holidays excluded) after issuing the payment order to the referring bank or PayPal account (in advance) or after conclusion of the contract when buying the invoice. - For deliveries abroad, the delivery time is, unless otherwise stated in the offer, a maximum of 45 working days and begins with the receipt of payment. Unless otherwise specified, the price for packaging and shipping will be calculated separately according to weight. For delivery delays, such as through force majeure, traffic disruptions and orders of high-handedness as well as other events for which the seller is not responsible, no claim for damages against the seller can be made.
6. Payment, default and retention of title
6.1 For deliveries within Germany, the following payment methods are possible: -per Vorkasse (the customer is obliged to pay the purchase price after conclusion of the contract by transfers to our account or by using PayPal on our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org) possible. When paying in advance, you will receive an email from us with the exact billing information. Therefore, please enter your e-mail address and / or your telephone number in the order form so that we can contact you. Please indicate your eBay name as your purpose of transfer, so that we can match your receipt of payment to the order.
6.2 For deliveries abroad, the payment is only made in advance by PayPal or bank transfer.
6.3 Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the company Persvision (retention of title according to §§158, 449 BGB). Prior to transfer of ownership, an order, in particular a pledge, transfer by way of security, processing or transformation without the express consent of the eBay online shop is not permitted. If the agreed payment deadlines are exceeded, we have to charge dunning and processing fees.
7.1 The prices of the specified goods are final prices, which include VAT at the rate of 19% and other price components. They do not include the packaging and shipping costs (see no. 4).
7.2 The delivery of the customer by the seller is basically only against advance payment (bank transfer or payment via PayPal). The goods will be shipped after receipt of payment. The seller issues an invoice to the customer, which is given to him on delivery of the goods or otherwise received in text form.
8.Warranty and liability The warranty is provided in accordance with the statutory provisions. The return of defective goods must be made in accordance with the statutory provisions. We reserve the right to claim damages under the legally regulated conditions. The liability of the seller is governed by the statutory provisions.
10. Copyright The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Use and distribution of images are not permitted without the express permission of Persvision (pers-vision). As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
11. Contents and links on our pages The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
12.Notes on how to buy (jeans) pants and shorts of all kinds: On our illustrated product photos, the pants or shorts with the belt or other accessories such as a watch or a bracelet on the model can be displayed. The belts, shoes and accessories are not part of the auctions, unless the item description indicates that the belts, accessories or shoes are part of the auctions.
13.Product photos and colors: All our product photos are protected by copyright and may in principle be used or copied without our consent or the consent of the respective owner. Because of the bright light when photographing, different settings of the display monitors or smartphones can give small color variations between the original product and the product shown. The product description always describes the correct color of the product.
14. Validity of the terms and conditions With an order the general terms and conditions of the eBay online shop are recognized.
15. Provider Identification / Imprint:
Tax number: 218/5009/2366
Tax ID No .: DE815049651
16. Final provisions: Applicable law German law applies.